如何恰当地安慰别人(一)

日期:2019-06-21 12:04:16 作者:adm1n 浏览: 查看评论 加入收藏

如何恰当地安慰别人#65288;一#65289;

  有时候,不好的事情会发生在我们身上。当我们听闻别人身上发生了不幸的事时,就应该表达我们的同情。当我们想表达自己的担忧时,可能会比较难,但是也不要让自己陷得很突兀。这里有一些常见的短语来帮助你表达出自己的同情心。

英语培训

  1.Im sorry to hear about + Noun / Gerund

  听到······我很难过

  Im sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.

  听到你和老板的矛盾我很难过,我知道,他有时候真的很难搞定。

  Ellen just told me the news. Im sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!

  艾伦刚刚告诉了我这个消息。听到你没被哈佛录取的事我很遗憾。

  2.Please accept my condolences.

  请接受我的吊唁。

  这个短语是在有人去世的时候,来表达你的慰问时使用。

  Please accept my condolences. Your father was agreat man.

  请接受我的吊唁。令尊是一个非常好的人。

  Im sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

  听闻噩耗我很难过。请接受我的吊唁。

  3.Thats so sad.

  这真令人难过。

  Thats so sad that you lost your job.

  你失业的事我很遗憾。

  Thats so sad that he doesnt love you any more.

  他不再爱你了,我表示很难过。

  4.I hope things get better soon.

  希望一切都会尽快好起来。

  该短语用于经历了很长一段时期的困难的人们。

  I know your life has been difficult lately. I hope things get better soon.

  我知道你的日子进来过得很艰难。希望一切都会尽快好起来。

  I cant believe how much bad luck youve had. I hope things get better soon.

  我真不敢相信你运气会这么差。希望一切都会尽快好起来。

  5.I hope you feel better soon.

  希望你很快好起来。

  该短语用于某人正遇到健康问题的时候。

  Im so sorry you broke your leg. I hope you feel better soon.

  很遗憾你的腿受伤了。希望你能尽快好起来。

  Stay home for the week. I hope you feel better soon.

  在家休养一个星期吧。希望你能尽快好起来。

  作为一个合格的朋友,这些安慰的话术一定要记住哦。

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: