那些有关爱情的习语

日期:2019-06-21 12:07:30 作者:adm1n 浏览: 查看评论 加入收藏

那些有关爱情的习语

  那些有关爱情的习语

英语培训

  地道是学习语言的不变追求,本文整理了25个关于爱情的地道习语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  1.FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY

  1.坠入爱河

  start feeling love towards somebody

  对某人产生感情

  I think I’mfalling in lovewith my best friend. What should I do?

  我好像喜欢上了自己的好朋友,怎么办?

  2. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

  2.一见钟情

  falling in love with somebody the first time you see them

  初次见面,便喜欢某人

  My wife and I met at a party. It waslove at first sight.

  我和妻子在一次聚会上相识。我们一见钟情。

  3. BE AN ITEM

  3.确立恋爱关系

  two people are an item when they are having a romantic relationship

  两人交往时确立恋爱关系

  I didn’t knowChris and Sue was an item. They didn’t even look at each other at dinner.

  我一点也没发现克里斯和苏在一起了。他们两吃饭时从不看彼此。

  4. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

  4.天作之合

  a relationship in which the two people aregreat together,because they complement each other so well

  一段恋爱中,两人十分融洽,因为他们有了彼此才完整。

  Do you think Matt and Amanda will get married?

  -I hope they will. They’rea match made in heaven.

  你认为马特和阿曼达会结婚吗?

  -希望如此。他两简直是绝配。

  5. BE HEAD OVER HEELS (IN LOVE)

  5.死心塌地

  be in love with somebody very much

  深深陷入爱情

  Look at them. They’rehead over heels in lovewith each other.

  看他们,爱的死心塌地,神魂颠倒。

  6. BE LOVEY-DOVEY

  6.卿卿我我

  expressing your love in public by constantly kissing and hugging

  在公众场合亲吻拥抱,卿卿我我。

  I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re solovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.

  我不想跟詹妮和大卫一起出去。他两总是卿卿我我,真让人受不了。

  7. HAVE THE HOTS FOR SOMEBODY

  7.为某人所倾倒

  finding somebody extremely attractive

  认为某人格外耀眼

  Nadinehas the hots forthe new apprentice. I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked him out.

  纳丁总是为新学徒所吸引。要是她约他出去,我一点也会不惊讶。

  8. PUPPY LOVE

  8.初恋

  short-term adolescent love

  少男少女之间的短暂爱情

  My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?

  -Don’t worry, it’s onlypuppy love. It won’t last.

  我儿子虽然才十二岁,但已经开始恋爱了。会不会太早了?

  -别担心,初恋是短暂的。

  9. DOUBLE DATE

  9.四人约会

  two couples going out together on a date

  两对恋人一起约会

  I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we cango on double-dates.

  你能和汤姆的兄弟在一起真是太好了。现在我们可以一起约会了。

  10. ON THE ROCKS

  10.濒于破裂

  if there are problems in a relationship, we may say it’s on the rocks

  如果关系中出现问题,可以用濒于破裂形容

  I wonder if they will call off the wedding. Their relationship seems tobe on the rocks.

  我觉得他们很难修成正果。毕竟二人之间的关系趋于破裂。

  11. LOVE RAT

  11.负心汉

  somebody who cheats on his/her partner

  某人有外遇

  Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’tbe a love rat.

  不要妄想约珍出来。想想要怎么面对自己的妻子?别做负心汉。

  浪漫有时不是与生俱来的,所以要学会表达出来哦。

  

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: